If we drop a 40 burger (1 Viewer)

i want it but i rather a 17-0 win because i think a shutout says more and with that low a score our run game would be the factor..... dropping 40 is nice but i want the D and run game to handle teams week in week out....

We're not putting 40 on the Jets. I think we should all be happy if we get anything 24+

Money count on it! Drew had a lousy game last week! Have you ever known him to have 2 back to back and didn't lose but 1 home game last year ! The D we be playing at home in the Dome! and that will have them fired up! i could very easy see this getting like the eagles game! I don't think the Jet's could beat the Eagles!

If we do...it'll be about how the Jets defense failed, more than how our offense succeed. Sure, people will say our offense was already good, but this was supposed to be the #1 defense in the world. :jpshakehead:

Money count on it! Drew had a lousy game last week! Have you ever known him to have 2 back to back and didn't lose but 1 home game last year ! The D we be playing at home in the Dome! and that will have them fired up! i could very easy see this getting like the eagles game! I don't think the Jet's could beat the Eagles!

No I haven't seen him have 2 bad games in a row and don't think he will, but he can still have a great game scoring 24-31 points. I have a Jet fan living in my house so trust me I want to win this game badly. But they do have the best corner in the league in Revis, and one of the top 3-5 safeties in Kerry Rhodes, so I don't see this game as a cake walk like many others, but I hope I'm proven wrong.

No I haven't seen him have 2 bad games in a row and don't think he will, but he can still have a great game scoring 24-31 points. I have a Jet fan living in my house so trust me I want to win this game badly. But they do have the best corner in the league in Revis, and one of the top 3-5 safeties in Kerry Rhodes, so I don't see this game as a cake walk like many others, but I hope I'm proven wrong.

well said. he can still have a great game if he scores in the red zone, and lets pt chew up the clock between the 20's. I can see it now if we win 20-13 , the board will explode with "what's wrong with drew?" threads.

You don't have to drop 40 to win a smashmouth game

If we drop 40 on their D, the talk will be insane.

Don't see it happening unless their offense is a turnover machine.

If we put a 40 burger on the Jets, it will be a CRAZY two weeks running up to the Giants game. I almost hope that we win big, but not by putting 40 on them. It will be hard to not eat the cheese and lose badly to the Giants with two weeks of hype.

I say shut down the Jets O completely and score between 24 and 30 points. If we win 40-24 or something like that, the talk of how unstoppable this O is... jeez.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom