If we drop a 40 burger (1 Viewer)

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
on the Jets, (not saying that we are). How much bigger would the target be on our heads... and would the media go full swing towards us all week?

Dang. I thought this was going to be a Rex Ryan thread.

I'm getting kinda hungry
big-burger.jpg

If we drop 40 on their D, the talk will be insane.

Don't see it happening unless their offense is a turnover machine.

on the Jets, (not saying that we are). How much bigger would the target be on our heads... and would the media go full swing towards us all week?

The target won't be any bigger, but other teams (coaches, players, fans, etc.) fear factor will be bigger.

Put the shoe on the other foot... How would you like to be the fan of a team we're playing this year, after seeing the Saints put up 40 on the Jets?

I don't buy into this "target" stuff. Isn't there a "target" on the head of each and every team every time they play? What does that phrase even mean?

I don't buy into this "target" stuff. Isn't there a "target" on the head of each and every team every time they play? What does that phrase even mean?

I don't know but I'd probably be a little more pumped up to play the Patriots right now than the Chiefs.

It would be quite hard to ignore a team that averages 40+ points per game especially after playing the NFL's top defenses.

If our defense plays as well as it has and our offense continues to spank opponents' D then you will see that the amount attention garnered will most assuredly be on the uptick.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom