If we end up 13 - 3 (4 Viewers)

if we do win out and are only a wild card... i can hear the national pundits now... the defending champs are the wild card no division champ wants to face in the playoffs
the media never gives us any respect.......it would probably be more one and done talk than anything. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it though. As long as the team believes and we believe then the rest can take a hike.

if we do win out and are only a wild card... i can hear the national pundits now... the defending champs are the wild card no division champ wants to face in the playoffs

How bizarre would this be? We'd be 13-3 and a wildcard and you could have a 8-8 team out in the NFC Weak, err I mean West as your division winner. Right now, the Rams are 5-6 and are their divison leader by means of a tie-breaker.

the media never gives us any respect.......it would probably be more one and done talk than anything. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it though. As long as the team believes and we believe then the rest can take a hike.
negative rep for that post?? Guess I was mistaken.....the media always gives us respect and will most likely predict us to win the superbowl. Is that what you were looking for?:all_coholic::smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom