If we had the number 1 pick, who would you take? (1 Viewer)

If we had the number 1 pick in the draft who would you choose?

• Bjoern Werner

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Star Lotulelei

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Damontre Moore

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Luke Joeckel

Votes: 36 37.1%
  • Jarvis Jones

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Johnthan Banks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eric Fisher

• DeMarcus Milliner

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Barkevious Mingo

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Ezekiel Ansah

• Johnathan Hankins

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Dion Jordan

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Chance Warmack

• Matt Elam

• Someone else

• Total voters
trade back and get loads of picks from a team who needed a QB and then i might even trade back again.... IF i had to pick Joeckel whould be a nice pick up

Obv trade down if we were there would be best, but really, who's going to trade UP to #1 this year?

I'd take Joeckel and know the Franchise just got better for the next 10 years... Then I'd go ALL D from that point on!

I can not believe Jordan and Mingo actually got a vote for first pick in the draft! Hope it was the Chiefs GM that made one of those votes.

I wonder if the Saints will trade a pick for next year like they did to get ingram since we don't have a 2nd pick

Luke Joeckle...It would be hard to sell this years top spot so I would go with the #1 OL player in this years draft then draft alot of defense with my other picks

Without hesitation Starlite Lotulelei. In fact if he gets past KC & Jax, it wouldn't shock me if we traded up with Oakland.

Trade back to someone who wants a QB. Get their 1st, 2nd this year and another pick, plus a 1st next year and maybe a 3rd next year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom