• yes

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • no

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
will you be worried about us not making the plyaoffs?

Phrase the question better

"Will we make the playoffs even if we lose?" "Yes we will" "No we won't"

Not

"Not making the playoffs if we lose tomm"

I don't even know what to put

"Yes we are not making the playoffs"
"No we are not making the playoffs"

I mean what?

Last edited:

"Will be make the playoffs even if we lose?" "Yes we will" "No we won't"

Not

I mean what?

Laugh Out Loud (sorry for spelling it out, my message was too short)

SAINTLY GIRL has said it all. please read her first post

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
new poll, are we going to make the playoffs if we win tomorrow.
answer---well really not sure.
mm we will be one game closer.
dirty turds lose we gain an extra game

I won't say we won't make the playoffs if we lose tomorrow but I will start getting a little worried. A loss tomorrow will mean that we would have lost 3 out of 4 games since the bye week and that only win is against a Tampa team that's not that great.

I am more worried if we lose tomorrow about how it would affect this team. I mean doubt would have to creep in and that could make for a huge slide. We need this game not only for playoffs hopes but for confidence that they can play with the more higher powered teams consistantly. And yes, the Bengals are a high power offensive team. I mean now that win against Atlanta isn't really looking that impressive now. This team needs to come out and knock them down and put their foot on their throats. Not literally of course. We need a complete game from all three phases to win. I just hope the crowd is up to it.

"Will we make the playoffs even if we lose?" "Yes we will" "No we won't"

Not

I mean what?

It seems you're trying to read the question a little more differently than I do. The question for the poll is:

if we lose this game will you be worried about us not making the plyaoffs?

I answered 'No' because losing this game will not make me worry about making the playoffs. We are going to make the playoffs and I'm not worried about it at all, win or lose today.

See this link for some great 'What If' info (if you haven't read it). http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3972

Last edited:
I would be a bit worried if we lose this game BUT I think they will get in the playoffs some how this year.

I never worry about losing. I worry about how we match up; how we focus; how we react to adverse situations; how hard we play; how smart we play; how well we finish. If we do well at those things than we have controlled what we can control. Thats what you want to do. Control all the things that you can and let that be your seed. You sow that and more often than not the fruit is victory.

I'm doing everything in my power to think not of the playoffs. Right now I want to win the game against the Bengals. I want to sack the QB and make pics off of his hurries; Chad Johnston to be shut down and demoralized; Rudy johnson to be a non-factor; Marv to go back to the drawing board; the home crowd to be in the game; their offensive line nervous and mistake prone. I want to be 7-3. Nothing more than that... for now.

God knows that we can't afford to lose this game, but it doesn't mean that we won't make the play-offs. It just makes the road tougher. We have a chance to put some seperation between us and the rest of the 5-4 and 4-5 contenders.

I'll hate it like hell if we lose this game but I know I can come here and assauge the pain by reading some of the inevitable diamond-studded comedy platinum overreaction posts.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom