If We Make it to the Super Bowl and Face Baltimore, Does Mark Tell Everything about the Offense? (1 Viewer)

Outside of Lamar Jackson being the MVP, Mark playing his former team will be one of the lead stories. Also, how will Sean Payton adjust?
Expect him to spill all that he knows. With that said he also wasn't featured in the passing game so it's not like he would have such a vast resource for knowledge in what we are trying to do in 2019. As I understand it the WRs run option routes based on coverages so it's been difficult for players to catch on the playbook. Marshall Hakeem Nicks,ect guys like these signed released signed released. Speaks to their inability to comprehend the playbook. I think the adjustment is abuse Marcus Peters. If their is a weakness is it's probably CGM vs Peter's. Humphrey is a beast we need to throw speed at him to occupy him and get Murray going. I think we can get Jackson under wraps we need to stay sound on the 2nd level Traps and Counters seem to give us trouble

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom