If we need another corner... (1 Viewer)

The next wave of FA is about to begin with the draft ending tomorrow.

Wouldn't be a bad idea, but we would probably have to do something with Warford or Easton to make room for his salary, seeing as he was going to get $6M from the Raiders. He might not get quite that much now, but we don't have a lot of room, and not a lot else left we can push forward, either.

Somehow in my drunken state, this doesn’t sound like a bad idea. I may feel differently when I sober up tomorrow
Apples are healthy. Apple was only gone for a year right? I too am satiatedely satiated about the idea of bringing apples back 😄

I highly doubt anyone gets much work behind Lattimore, J Jenkins, PRob, and CJGJ. The Daints also resigned Hardee for special teams work and they resigned PJ Williams. The Saints really don’t NEED a CB

Id take Delvin Breaux back before Apple the objective is to get better as a #4 he’s one play away from starting again being the backup to Lattimore and Jenkins. I rather sign someone fresh but if we’re going to be resigning someone Is rather it be the homegrown kid

I highly doubt anyone gets much work behind Lattimore, J Jenkins, PRob, and CJGJ. The Daints also resigned Hardee for special teams work and they resigned PJ Williams. The Saints really don’t NEED a CB

PRob, CJGJ, and PJ are not boundary corners. You can’t just plug and play. They are slot guys and with exception to CJGJ, the other two would get, and have gotten absolutely abused when playing boundary. CJGJ doesn’t appear to be a boundary guy either, but we don’t have enough tape to discern whether that is the case or not.

I don’t think it will happen. We did sign the CB from the XFL. I think they are happy with what they have.

Lattimore, Jenkins, PJ and Robinson I thought nk we have good talent at the position not to mention CJG and M.Jenkins can play some nickle defense our secondary again will be a strength especially with Janoris Jenkins being an upgrade opposite Lattimore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom