If we need another corner... (1 Viewer)

DCJohnson104

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As long as he’s depth and not starting. A starting Apple is stress my heart doesn’t need.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
The next wave of FA is about to begin with the draft ending tomorrow.

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Wouldn't be a bad idea, but we would probably have to do something with Warford or Easton to make room for his salary, seeing as he was going to get $6M from the Raiders. He might not get quite that much now, but we don't have a lot of room, and not a lot else left we can push forward, either.

Winter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Somehow in my drunken state, this doesn’t sound like a bad idea. I may feel differently when I sober up tomorrow
Apples are healthy. Apple was only gone for a year right? I too am satiatedely satiated about the idea of bringing apples back 😄

Reaction score
I highly doubt anyone gets much work behind Lattimore, J Jenkins, PRob, and CJGJ. The Daints also resigned Hardee for special teams work and they resigned PJ Williams. The Saints really don’t NEED a CB

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
Id take Delvin Breaux back before Apple the objective is to get better as a #4 he’s one play away from starting again being the backup to Lattimore and Jenkins. I rather sign someone fresh but if we’re going to be resigning someone Is rather it be the homegrown kid

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I highly doubt anyone gets much work behind Lattimore, J Jenkins, PRob, and CJGJ. The Daints also resigned Hardee for special teams work and they resigned PJ Williams. The Saints really don’t NEED a CB

PRob, CJGJ, and PJ are not boundary corners. You can’t just plug and play. They are slot guys and with exception to CJGJ, the other two would get, and have gotten absolutely abused when playing boundary. CJGJ doesn’t appear to be a boundary guy either, but we don’t have enough tape to discern whether that is the case or not.

SanFranSaintsFan

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it will happen. We did sign the CB from the XFL. I think they are happy with what they have.

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lattimore, Jenkins, PJ and Robinson I thought nk we have good talent at the position not to mention CJG and M.Jenkins can play some nickle defense our secondary again will be a strength especially with Janoris Jenkins being an upgrade opposite Lattimore.

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don’t think it will happen. We did sign the CB from the XFL. I think they are happy with what they have.
He, like most of our other reserve corners, projects as a slot corner. Every bit of information you can find on him says he's a slot corner at this level. We still need someone on the boundary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom