IF we sign Lewis and or Namdi [chances of taking LT in draft] (1 Viewer)

Maybe some of those teams needing a LT will pick up one in FA, as the Rams have with Long, leaving one of the three top LT's from the draft to drop.

Im thinking trade back to pick up a couple more picks... I actually like Kyle Long from Oregon and Chris Faulk from LSU... Faulk was playing at a high level until his injury... He was rated as one of the top tackle at the start of the season... Either one could be available in the 3rd.

Also a name to watch for is Oday Aboushi from Virginia... Very solid pass blocker and that is the type of OT that Loomis and Payton are high on...

Any thoughts on these 3 OT in the 3rd. or 4th round?

Look at how good in the past we have done developing OL talent by late round picks or UDFA. There is NO WAY we draft up to get a LT. I love Ingram, but after Rickey Williams and Ingram, we should just stop trading up. Hurts us in the long run.

Im thinking trade back to pick up a couple more picks... I actually like Kyle Long from Oregon and Chris Faulk from LSU... Faulk was playing at a high level until his injury... He was rated as one of the top tackle at the start of the season... Either one could be available in the 3rd.

Also a name to watch for is Oday Aboushi from Virginia... Very solid pass blocker and that is the type of OT that Loomis and Payton are high on...

Any thoughts on these 3 OT in the 3rd. or 4th round?

I was high on Oday until Sr Bowl week, where he and Wagner got handled like wet food stamps. I'll take Faulk, Mills or Armstead instead.

What about Mckinnie(LT) from Baltamore? He's gonna be 34 soon, so maybe a two year deal would be nice. He did well protecting Flacco's blind side last season.

If Lane Johnson is sitting there I wouldn't be shocked to see him get picked. Move up, though? Doubtful, but you never know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom