If We Were to Trade Down... (2 Viewers)

It's gonna be hard to predict anything ahead of time. I think we just have to see if somebody starts falling and we get phone calls from teams looking to move up.

We always pull something off with New England Bill and Sean are great friends and I think Bill Belicheck will help out his good buddy Sean And Mikey. They need a corner or Saftey bad so they will make it happen for us.Bill B. no's the Nfl screwed us so they have this already planed out we even might trade Chirs Ivory to them but I hope not.

Usually trades happen on draft day, when more than one team covets the same player. Then one, or even both teams are trying to trade up for that player. For example....the Saints pick at 15......but there is a team between pick 16 and 20 which knows that the player they want will be gone at pick 16......so they try to jump ahead of the team picking at 16....sometimes it works....sometimes don't.

But we have no idea who is willing to trade....every draft day, the first thing Belichick does, he calls every team, and ask them if they are willing to trade......he said that himself once....

That means, GMs are aware which team is ready to trade...

If an OT like Fisher or Lane Johnson happen to still be on the board at 15, I think the Bears would give us a call. We'd drop to 20, and take a guy like Okafor, or the best defender on the board.

the more I look at the value in the 2nd , 3rd, and 4th round, the more I want to trade back, we need lots of bodies on defense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom