If we win we can't loose this weekend (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok this week we get the 49ers with no momentum and possibly an injured RB that carries the team. With a win Sunday big things could happen for us this week. This weekend is full of matches that favor the Saints playoff chances and possible bye week implications.

49ers @ N.O. - NO should beat them big if they shut Gore down and don’t turn it over

Vikings @ Chicago- At this point I think it is safe to say Chicago wins big in this game.

Dallas @ NYG- The Giants would be done with a with a loss but a Dallas loss gives us the better chance at the #2 seed. Dal will win the game and knock NYG out completely.

Seattle @ Broncos- Seattle looked better yesterday but in Denver next week they will lose big.
Carolina @ Phili. - After this game someone will be done for the year and I think Garcia may pull this out if Car is not careful.

Atlanta @ Redskins – Who knows what team will show up for both teams but hopefully Atlanta looses again. I Hate The Falcons!!!!!

Cardinals @ StLouis – I don’t think it matters but if the cardinals would win this one it would put StLouis way back

confucious say, "if we loose, we need tight".....

Last edited:
Ok this week we get the 49ers with no momentum and possibly an injured RB that carries the team. With a win Sunday big things could happen for us this week. This weekend is full of matches that favor the Saints playoff chances and possible bye week implications.

Not sure what you meant by "no momentum?"

I'd say winning three in a row and 3 of their last 4 is pretty good momentum for the Niners. Did I miss something in your statement?

Not sure what you meant by "no momentum?"

I'd say winning three in a row and 3 of their last 4 is pretty good momentum for the Niners. Did I miss something in your statement?

The Niners just lost to the Lambs. They've lost one in a row.

Vikings @ Chicago- At this point I think it is safe to say Chicago wins big in this game.

The Vikings have more of a chance of winning this game than you are giving them. It's actually my upset pick of the week. It's just a feeling that I've had since I did my picks....probably wrong but I'm goin with my gut.

The Vikings have more of a chance of winning this game than you are giving them. It's actually my upset pick of the week. It's just a feeling that I've had since I did my picks....probably wrong but I'm goin with my gut.
If the bad Grossman turns up, Vikings have a great chance of winning, Chicago wont be able to turn to the running game, simply because Vikings have the best run defence in the NFL.

It's practically a given at this point that the NFC playoff teams will be the Saints, Seahawks, Bears, Cowboys, Panthers, and Giants. All about seeding. Minnesota looks 8-8 at best since I don't see them beating the Jets or Bears. St Louis doesn't have a difficult schedule except for Chicago but they would have to win their other 4 to go 9-7, one of which is Minnesota which would knock them out. The Packers will be done when the Jets beat them this weekend, Philly has a schedule with 0 gimme wins and their backup QB in there, the Falcons are done, the Niners blew their chance last week and if they lose this weekend have zero chance with games @ Seattle and vs Denver on the schedule. I see it playing out:

Bears
Cowboys
Saints
Seahawks
Panthers
Giants

I got an idea for a new poll...

Which word is more frequently mis-spelled on the SSF?

- Peyton (Payton)

- Loose (Lose)

Minnesota nearly beat Chicago the first time they played. Of course that was in Minnesota. I have feeling Minnesota wins this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom