If Winston signs elsewhere ... (1 Viewer)

We have Hill under contract. So I assume as we are heavily over the cap and if someone really stretches out for Winston, we might be out of the conversation for any other QB in this years market.

So ride Taysom and lets see how we are doing that year. Either we suck and get a quite good draft pick to use on a QB next year, or we find ourselves back to the mediocre 7-9 years and have to sort out QBs during the season.

Either way, if Winston doesnt sign with us, I bet we just sit it out and use the only QB we have in TH7

I do fear we might lose Winston, If that be the case, we will have to go with Taysom. I don't think we have the draft capital to move up to get a very good QB this draft. Even if we do draft a QB at No. 28, I'd be surprised if they could come in and do well that first year. I don't think we draft a QB in the first round this draft. I hope we keep Winston.

I’m wondering if we would go for another reclamation project with Trubisky. Get him to sign on cheap for a year and still keep our eyes open in the draft.

A significant portion of the board would be very happy.

There are many other teams out there, but how many with the roster the Saints have? I think Winston showed he can make a move that doesn't involve the biggest pay check. For Brees to say to him what he did means alot. They know more than we do.

There are many other teams out there, but how many with the roster the Saints have? I think Winston showed he can make a move that doesn't involve the biggest pay check. For Brees to say to him what he did means alot. They know more than we do.
What did Brees say to him? I have seen posters say Brees told him it's your team now, but I did not read his lips that way. Is there any other information?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom