If Winston signs elsewhere ... (2 Viewers)

Really?! You don't believe this yourself, if you really do than you're just a Jameis Hater!!! I guess you know more than SP!!! Please!!!
Hit a nerve a bit? I do believe this and this was how I felt when he played in Tampa because he was a freaking joke. If you think CSP really felt so great about him and wasn’t just blowing smoke then why did they contact Seattle about Russell Wilson? Now do yourself a favor and relax.

I hoe he signs with the Panthers or the Falcons because that will be two guaranteed wins every year even if we were starting one of the Billy Joes.

SMDH dude Winston is 3-4 historically against the Saints. 1 of em being the comeback W against us in TB when Kamara ran a kick back. Sheer ignorance just about everytime u post

Last edited:
Really?! You don't believe this yourself, if you really do than you're just a Jameis Hater!!! I guess you know more than SP!!! Please!!!

Jameis Hater!!! Jameis Hater!!! Jameis Hater!!! Jameis Hater!!! Jameis Hater!!!

He should be ashamed, how dare he disagree 😤

Jameis Hater!!!

We should cancel him!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We have Hill under contract. So I assume as we are heavily over the cap and if someone really stretches out for Winston, we might be out of the conversation for any other QB in this years market.

So ride Taysom and lets see how we are doing that year. Either we suck and get a quite good draft pick to use on a QB next year, or we find ourselves back to the mediocre 7-9 years and have to sort out QBs during the season.

Either way, if Winston doesnt sign with us, I bet we just sit it out and use the only QB we have in TH7
There weren’t any teams beating his door down when we signed him

So, with all of this Winston speculation, who needs a starting QB? New England? Besides the Saints, they are the only realistic team in the mix. Let's hear your thoughts.....

So, with all of this Winston speculation, who needs a starting QB? New England? Besides the Saints, they are the only realistic team in the mix. Let's hear your thoughts.....

Chicago feels like a team that should go after him but I haven’t even seen a word of speculation on their fan board and they’ve discussed every other QB down to Mike Glennon. I don’t think the patriots are going to blow a lot of coin on Jameis. I saw something today that Bill has been raving about Cam. I’m starting to think Jameis may not have many options again.

But yet you guys love to include Taysom's victories when proudly proclaiming, "We went 8-1 without Brees!" Hilariously hyprocritical.
Yes. That 8-1 record indicates the Saints have a strong roster and that CSP can create a winning game plan with a back up QB.

There were years when Brees was throwing it 40 plus times per game, setting yardage records, and consistently going 7-9. Do you prefer those years?

But yet you guys love to include Taysom's victories when proudly proclaiming, "We went 8-1 without Brees!" Hilariously hyprocritical.

It’s actually the exact opposite of hypocritical.

It’s proving that even with a QB who was slow to get rid of the ball and threw lollipops when he tried to push the ball downfield, we still found a way to win 3 of 4 games. The roster is that good.

So it shows that roster was a much bigger reason why we won the games with Drew at QB as well. It wasn’t until we needed a QB to actually make plays that the roster couldn’t carry him anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom