If ya going to complain about Copper (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Then ya better include Reggie as well. His fumble cost this game just as much as Copper's did at the end. Folks he is going to be light years better then Donte was ever going to be for us

This is nothing new for Reggie. I think most of us are mad that Copper started ahead of Devery after he had that huge game for us last week. When it came down to the end, Cooper costed us the game more than Reggie.

How about the defense not being able to stop the run, that seemed to me to be a huge factor...though I could just be imagining the 200+ multi-touchdown game by Parker.

Billy Miller's fumble too.. It wasn't even forced.

The problem with Copper was that he also had the big drop a little before. The first led to a near boiling point...the second led to the blowing of the top.

couple drops, and a couple that were not really drops, but could of been "big" catches. he should have made at least one of them. And where was Henderson?

Oh well, it's not the end of the worldor the season, we,re still in good shape. Lets just hope it's not the start of it. Maybe we should reconsider all that superbowl talk that was bantered about.

BTW, Anyone see the bengals today?

Copper had 8 catches before signing here. He may not be Mr. "Once a Generation", but deserves the same support and patience that Bush is showered with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom