If you could pick, where would you SIT in the dome? (1 Viewer)

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So today's my birthday. My mother called me and told me she didnt have a birthday gift for me this year. I was ok with it because turning 24 isnt exactly the same as 16 or something. Anyway, she was joking. She told me when the schedule comes out April 3rd, I could buy any 2 saints tickets to any game, and she would buy them and the hotel and flight for me and a friend.

Club level, 1st row on the 50. Seats just don't get any better. It is like watching a game from your own personal balcony.

Personally, I think the bottom row of the upper box (500 level, row 1) is the best in the Dome. Row 1 of the club level is probably good too.

But with row 1, no one is in front of you, you can stand when you want and your view is totally unobstructed. Row 1 on the bottom is too low, you have no perspective.

We're on row 1 of the 500 level, at about the 15 yard line. Have been for years and I love it. The view is perfect, and the perspective is great. Because the upper box hangs way out, you're actually closer to the action (or at least it feels that way) than the club level. The only thing I would ever consider would be a move closer to the 50. And that's even if I was offered any seat in the Dome.

Um.... am I the only one that is thinking good luck? the dome has been sold out for the past 2 seasons.... unless , of course, you want to pay the ticket-exchange premium.

The Bensons personal Seats. Now that I'm single again, me and Rita have some things to talk over.:1luvu:

Happy Birthday Jeff

Um.... am I the only one that is thinking good luck? the dome has been sold out for the past 2 seasons.... unless , of course, you want to pay the ticket-exchange premium.

I think he is talking about a 1 game deal,,not season tickets. Anyone can find tickets for 1 game.

The Bensons personal Seats. Now that I'm single again, me and Rita have some things to talk over.:1luvu:

Happy Birthday Jeff

Rita hot?? I think my mom would tell me to screw off if i asked for something like that, but i might wanna give rita a shout.

If i date rita, bet your butts we trade up for dorsey.

Section 627 Row 16 Seats 1-2 are pretty good for me

Although, I would like to move one row back since there are only 4 seats on that row. I wonder if I am the only one that thinks its silly for people to leave their seats 20 times a game. Why come if you are not going to watch the game?!?!?!

Rita hot?? I think my mom would tell me to screw off if i asked for something like that, but i might wanna give rita a shout.

If i date rita, bet your butts we trade up for dorsey.

Yea, she is a very nice looking girl and owning the Saints makes her roll on the ground, cut back flips, drop dead gorgeous.

Yuo want seats next to the Saintsations. They will be jumping with joy with all the TDs being scored, and you will enjoy the game a lot more with them near. Just sayin'

Oh yeah, seats with Rita would be really nice too!

Personally, I think that getting into the Superdome on game day is 90% of the fun, and the location of your seats is not a big deal. (Grain of salt - my season tickets are in the cheapest section!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom