If you could pick, where would you SIT in the dome? (2 Viewers)

Fixed it for ya.

Agreed with the posters above that like the 500s (bottom 5 rows of the terrace). You're further out and higher up for a better view, and I find that people tend to be more vocal and excited in the the terrace, rather than the club level.

If I were a millionaire, I might get a luxury suite to help keep the team, but I'd actually sit in 500 section.... upper deck overhang.... probably in the end zone, or behind the Saints bench... Those are the baddest seats in the Dome! Great action, plus the electricity of the Terrace level fans.....

I sit in the 600 level with the other poor people, and I'm actually really happy with my seats.

Benson's seats are a little far for me and when you stand up your view is kinda obstructed.... but his box has the best food in the Dome, believe me I have sat with him before.

The guy on the sideline holding that audio parabola. That would be cool...I would tune that thing into the QB so I could hear what he is saying.

Fixed it for ya.

Agreed with the posters above that like the 500s (bottom 5 rows of the terrace). You're further out and higher up for a better view, and I find that people tend to be more vocal and excited in the the terrace, rather than the club level.

I am in 534, which is off the side of the endzone, and I couldnt agree more about the people around you. My dad had club level seats for years, and when he moved I took them over, but have since let my brother have them and moved to the terrace. Since the club lvl became the club lvl too many snooty people have moved in, making it not as fun. I dont really like being complained to/about because I am standing and yelling and supporting my team. We are in row 3 now, and the only change I would make is to get closer to midfield in the same lower box seats.

I'm thinking about upgrading to Club level seats. Anyone have these and what are the new amenities like? I'm hesitant to let go of my field level seats but the club is tempting for around the same price.

I'm thinking about upgrading to Club level seats. Anyone have these and what are the new amenities like? I'm hesitant to let go of my field level seats but the club is tempting for around the same price.

I have club endzone seats that I enjoy, very easy to see plays develop, holes open,,and close very quickly. As far as the club amenities, I do not purchase the club access but have been in once. It's ok, probably the best part about it is the ability to actually sit down and eat something at halftime. However, the lines at the half were just as long as the regular concessions for the time I expereinced it.

I am in 534, which is off the side of the endzone, and I couldnt agree more about the people around you. My dad had club level seats for years, and when he moved I took them over, but have since let my brother have them and moved to the terrace. Since the club lvl became the club lvl too many snooty people have moved in, making it not as fun. I dont really like being complained to/about because I am standing and yelling and supporting my team. We are in row 3 now, and the only change I would make is to get closer to midfield in the same lower box seats.

Know what you mean,I'm in 537 row 4.Got em the week before we drafted Reggie and it was the closest ones on that level to the 50 yl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom