If you enjoy the misery of others this thread is for you (merged) (1 Viewer)

Great thread but the Falcons mods took the forum down for "maintainence".....

MAN it's like Monday Night, they're Board went down for Maintenance after we beat them last time lmao.. I think we are gonna become the new Falcons most hated team, it use to be the Buc's.

They can't control the Upset post it's So Wonderful to see they're boards get shut down after we shut them down on the field

Classic quote here...sums a lot up for the Falcons...

i think Sky Sports Analyst Nick Halling summed it up best afterwards when he said:

"Roddy White could not catch the Bubonic Plague in 14th century Europe!"

LOL!! Funny as hell.

SSP

From their thread:

"Hey guys, there went the playoffs. But on the uphand........(bleep) that there is no uphand!!!"

:_rofl:

Beautiful...just beautiful!

Nice game guys...those mod edit: Read TOS fans are whining to the heavens, and I couldn't be happier.

BTW, the Saints have been Atlanta's most hated team for years...and the feeling is mutual.

Of course their forum board is going down so much..why do they let all those stinkin' graphics in their sigs? THAT could be a cause...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow the falcons board is in complete meltdown mode

I lOVE IT. what a great finish to the holiday weekend. Saints and LSU win! better yet the Panties, Falclowns and SUccaneers all lose. HAHHA. Keep it going Saints Keep it GOing!!!!

I love seeing Falcon's fans in misery, but I also can't stand to search through their massive signatures allowed on that board.

Another thing. If I'm Roddy White, I would invest in a bodyguard right about now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom