If you had to Trade #10 away for a Veteran Player. (1 Viewer)

I woudnt trade my #10 overall pick for anyone over 25.....

+1

there are some ridicolous players on your lists .... most of them wouldnt cost a first rounder , leave alone a top ten pick

undervalueing of picks

+1

there are some ridicolous players on your lists .... most of them wouldnt cost a first rounder , leave alone a top ten pick

undervalueing of picks

who on his list isn't worth a top 10 pick..

Obviously you have never seen Adrian Peterson run the ball.

No, he has. Thats why he can say that. Peterson benefits greatly from the best run blocking line in football.

As for trading away the 10, noway would I do it for Baily. He is 30 years old. I'd do it for crazy name or Bob Sanders though.

:hahahaha:

OK I'll bite... may I ask why?

Ocho is making millions and cries just as much as Owens does about doing their job. "Playing Football". Owens cried enough until he finally got his way. Now Ocho is doing the same thing. I would not trade anything for him. Not even a 5th, well maybe thats a lie. The point is he would imo destroy what this team from the inside out. Same reason i would not want hall, pacman, or shockey.

This is the wrong thread for this so i wont go any further.
To answer the thread though i take bob sanders or haynesworth in a heartbeat.

Ocho is making millions and cries just as much as Owens does about doing their job. "Playing Football". Owens cried enough until he finally got his way. Now Ocho is doing the same thing. I would not trade anything for him. Not even a 5th, well maybe thats a lie. The point is he would imo destroy what this team from the inside out. Same reason i would not want hall, pacman, or shockey.

This is the wrong thread for this so i wont go any further.
To answer the thread though i take bob sanders or haynesworth in a heartbeat.
Ocho is crying because his team mates are jailbirds and Marvin lost control of the team. He wants to win and he realizes he can't win in Cincy.

BTW, i'd trade for Nnamdi Asomugha

Unfortunately if I was a homer I'd say Roydell Williams because thats all Tulane has going for it right now :(

Based on what could be available and franchised players, I would say Asomugha or Bob Sanders. I agree with those who said no one over 25.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom