Humor If you like irreverent comedy. (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I encourage you to watch D.L. Hughley: Contrarian.

I awoke to my wife watching this and I could not stop laughing. To, me incredible. He’s gifted. At least for this special as I do not know his full body of work.
I’m not linking it on here, langauge and such.

Isn't he one of the "Original Kings of Comedy" comedians along with Steve Harvey and Bernie Mac? I'm forgetting someone, I know, but I can't remember who at the moment. I do remember liking that special particularly because it was funny but not just a barrage of F-bombs, "women are crazy" bits and sex jokes. It was 4 comedians with different deliveries and topics. Steve Harvey and Bernie Mac were hard acts to compete with but I remember him holding his own. Think I may check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Didnt really care for Chris Rock's special on Netflix. Hope it's better than that. However, I really enjoyed Hasan Minhaj and Demetri Martin's special. I've only watched one of Dave Chappelle's specials so far. I think it was his first Netflix one. It felt very immature and dated to me, but I keep hearing the others are fantastic. I'll have to try those one day I guess.

Last edited:
Isn't he one of the "Original Kings of Comedy" comedians along with Steve Harvey and Bernie Mac? I'm forgetting someone, I know, but I can't remember who at the moment. I do remember liking that special particularly because it was funny but not just a barrage of F-bombs, "women are crazy" bits and sex jokes. It was 4 comedians with different deliveries and topics. Steve Harvey and Bernie Mac were hard acts to compete with but I remember him holding his own. Think I may check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Didnt really care for Chris Rock's special on Netflix. Hope it's better than that.

Quite welcome.
My wife was watching it as I woke up, and man, laughter is a GREAT way to wake up imo. He had me rolling.
And those two guys you mentioned are goat ? level to me.
Steve Harvey and Bernie Mac.
Rip Bernie.

For me:
Dave Chappelle. #1 ?
Eddie Izzard
My top two.

Shoot I forgot for impressions I love this guy.

NSFW language. ?

View: https://youtu.be/jqjbtZywfkc

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom