If you really want to tick off your wife... (1 Viewer)

CT Saints Fan

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Texas - via Metairie, Houston, Virginia, & Con
you should state publicly that something foolish was her idea, not yours. And just for good measure, why don't you also state how much she weighs. :9:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/22840771/

Vernon Ummel had no particular desire to pursue the matter, but his wife, who picketed the agent before filing her suit, was insistent. “She’s very tenacious,” he said. “Even though she’s 114 pounds, she’s not to be taken lightly.”

I'll pass.
I actually like home-cooked meals and clean underwear, and having a pretty woman on my arm when I go out.

:hihi:

If my wife could get down to 114lbs, I could take out a full-page ad in the SeattlePI and put up billboards from Bozeman to Ocean Shores for all she'd care.

If my wife could get down to 114lbs, I could take out a full-page ad in the SeattlePI and put up billboards from Bozeman to Ocean Shores for all she'd care.
cov?

For some reason I have this mental image of a skinny weazly looking guy that said "yes honey" his whole life.

They don't have a chance winning that case and then she will want to sue the lawyer for telling her they had a very good case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom