If you sold your tickets to a 49ers fan, you should be ASHAMED. (1 Viewer)

If you are willing to give up a seat to the opposing fanbase in a game this big, you should relinquish your rights to your seats permanently.

?
Thank you
They should lose the opportunity to buy tickets ever again

Do you think all of the SF fans live in NOLA?

NOLA even has an airport with airline service.
I can’t believe SF has that many fans to begin with.......

either way, I didn’t make money watching a 49er fan take my seat

Since you obviously didn’t buy tickets, you should point your finger at yourself.
What he is saying is dont sale them. Give them to a friend. A lot of us cant make games. But when I'm watching on TV and hear 49ers fans it's horrible. If I had season tickets and couldnt go I would make sure it wasnt an opposing fan get them.

But that's not what lost the game. Coaching lost this game

What he is saying is dont sale them. Give them to a friend. A lot of us cant make games. But when I'm watching on TV and hear 49ers fans it's horrible. If I had season tickets and couldnt go I would make sure it wasnt an opposing fan get them.

But that's not what lost the game. Coaching lost this game
What I am saying is people who don't buy tickets have no right to complain.

Most of them were from New Orleans. I was at the game and again I am seriously disappointed in the season ticket holders who sold their tickets. Shame shame shame! In all of my years of attending the game, I have never seen so many opposing fans. They almost outnumbered us.

SF fans travel very well. I went to Boston in July 2016 and caught a game at Fenway when they were playing SF. Tons of Giants fans there, even though it was a Wed. night and across the country (granted, Fenway, like NOLA is a fun away destination, but I was still impressed).

Dude says not to complain if we didnt go. So if that's true nobody should complain about missed tackles or bad play calls or missed Fgs or anything since we dont play the game. Dont want to hear the complaints he can carry his arse.

Our D nearly had 50 hung on them. Even if there wasn't a single SF fan in the joint, how many fewer points would we have allowed? Maybe 10, tops? Crowd noise didn't prevent our DBs from looking back for the football. That problem has been rampant the entire season. Crowd noise won't stop the refs from continually jobbing us either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom