If you think the NFL ain't rigged, watch this. (1 Viewer)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here is some video AND audio.<br>Geno Smith says TAILS! <a href="https://t.co/sKczG8yYaV">pic.twitter.com/sKczG8yYaV</a></p>&mdash; ?????? ?&#39;????? (@RadioPal1580) <a href="">November 12, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It’s crazy how clearly you can hear him say heads in the video too that someone would even post this

I guess those rigging refs didn't try hard enough to fix the game. It took a whole 10 minute overtime period, a multitude of dropped INTs, and a shank from a soon-to-be-ex-placekicker in order to settle the score in this game.

That must have been the greatest script ever written by an officiating crew. :scratch:

It sounds like he says tails, but I'm going to go with a strong accent. The way the Seahawk simply responded with "we'll take the ball" indicates he actually said "heads" IMO.
Unless the players are in on it too and mistakenly messed up his lines and then went with the flow once the ref was back on script.

Except heads is the sound that came out of his mouth and the ref confirmed it before he flipped the coin.
I guess it must be one of those Yanny/Laurel things where some people hear one thing and some people hear the other, because to me and evidently Jeffrey OBrien, its clearly Tails or else I wouldn't have posted it.

I guess it must be one of those Yanny/Laurel things where some people hear one thing and some people hear the other, because to me and evidently Jeffrey OBrien, its clearly Tails or else I wouldn't have posted it.

But the ref confirmed that he called Heads before he flipped the coin.

Watching the game last night, I clearly heard heads. Don't know why I remember that, but for some reason I was paying attention. some shenanigans going on!

I thought the same thing at first but after listening again, he said heads. I think Sherman of all people would have blown up if not.

He said heads, ref confirmed heads before flipping the coin, and no one contested the ref's interpretation.

Are you genuinely claiming that, not only did the ref switch the call (on live tv w/ the opposing player right next to him), he then somehow controlled the coin flip?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom