If you think the NFL ain't rigged, watch this. (1 Viewer)

Okay, let's think about this.
He said you have heads before the flip. Then flipped the coin...

No matter if he got it wrong or not, it was still based on a coin flip.

I heard Laurel and looks like he is wearing a blue/gold dress, wtf?

Okay, let's think about this.
He said you have heads before the flip. Then flipped the coin...

No matter if he got it wrong or not, it was still based on a coin flip.
Did u see the coin? I mean if its rigged and they’re all in on it and its predetermined that seattle is supposed to call heads, the seattle player accidentally calls the wrong thing, ref goes back on script and says its a heads no matter what it actually is.

I heard it live and checking it now I still hear tails. What does that say about my hearing? I mean I can clearly hear the ref say heads, why does it sound like Geno Smith says tails? He obviously said heads otherwise Sherman would've tanked him. The yanny/laurel thing meant something about your hearing based on which one you could hear.

I also heard it live, and thought he said tails. It sounded like tails when I heard this clip, too, but after several times listening, I finally heard heads. Strange.

Steelers o-line can't seem to block

Did u see the coin? I mean if its rigged and they’re all in on it and its predetermined that seattle is supposed to call heads, the seattle player accidentally calls the wrong thing, ref goes back on script and says its a heads no matter what it actually is.

Yeah, not going down this rabbit hole. Good luck with that.

When I first watched it originally I heard Heads. Until I read that he said tails, now when I listen to it all I can hear is Tails. I have listened to 20 times and after the initial watch, the next 19 times I can only hear Tails.
If you watch the video with knowing he said tails, you will hear him say tails, I can't un-hear it.

I heard tails.

Lol well you heard wrong. Sorry. Not being a prick. But it’s clear as day what he said. I was watching the game live and it was clear there what he said as well.

Plus, all players standing there of the opposing team would have lost it. He 100% said heads, and this is just the good ole conspiracy theorist doing what they do

Lol well you heard wrong. Sorry. Not being a prick. But it’s clear as day what he said. I was watching the game live and it was clear there what he said as well.

Plus, all players standing there of the opposing team would have lost it. He 100% said heads, and this is just the good ole conspiracy theorist doing what they do
being a prick doesn't make you right. who's to say they even heard what he said to begin with and just went with what the ref said. would you think the Seattle player would say he didn't call heads since it benefited him?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here is some video AND audio.<br>Geno Smith says TAILS! <a href="https://t.co/sKczG8yYaV">pic.twitter.com/sKczG8yYaV</a></p>&mdash; ?????? ?&#39;????? (@RadioPal1580) <a href="">November 12, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I believe it's rigged and if this is the best evidence you can come up with, I am extremely disappointed in you.

so this is the football version of the blue dress?

I believe it's rigged and if this is the best evidence you can come up with, I am extremely disappointed in you.

I didn't start the thread. I don't think this is awesome evidence that the NFL is rigged. I can provide lots of evidence, including the NFCCG from last year. If you can watch that game and come away convinced that there's no way that the NFL rigs games, I don't know what you're watching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom