If you think we are mad now, how will you feel if (1 Viewer)

Any word on when they are going to cut Deuce? They could use the extra cap space.

When are they cutting Deuce? They could use the cap space.

Long as we don't grab at CB at #10....Has any top 10 CB ever made an impact in their first or second year?

dont they have to have a 1st and 2nd year before they have impact in the third? drafting a guy for instant production is insane, all draft picks have to be developed. some guys come out and have a probowl type rookie year but that the exception not the norm. y not take a rookie in the first if he would be a stud in a couple years. most of you guys have given up on meach and he has yet to step on the field! at some point we gotta draft a cb high! or we can just wait till a top fa cornerback wants to play for new orleans for a record breaking deal.

Uh oh....Bono has another feeling. Damnit! Bono, do you have a feeling the Saints will ever win a Superbowl?

I don't like to be right about these things. Remember, just hours before the Bears re-signed Briggs, I told everyone that Briggs would re-sign with the Bears even before coming here.

3 hours later, I was right.

I don't like this feeling about the 1st pick of the draft. I think that Payton is going to betray the fans and the teams needs with his pick.

Sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom