If you were in a fema trailer.. read this!! (1 Viewer)

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23168160

By Mike Brunker
Projects Team editor
MSNBC

CDC tests confirm FEMA trailers are toxic
Agency to relocate Gulf Coast residents because of formaldehyde fumes

NEW ORLEANS - More than two years after residents of FEMA trailers deployed along the Mississippi Gulf Coast began complaining of breathing difficulties, nosebleeds and persistent headaches, U.S. health officials announced Thursday that long-awaited government tests found potentially hazardous levels of toxic formaldehyde gas in both travel trailers and mobile homes provided by the agency.

Last time I saw her alive
She was wavin', wavin' bye bye
She was contemplating suicide
Now she's lying
In a bottle of formaldehyde

I lived in a FEMA trailer for about 2 months, there was so much formaldehyde smell it would choke you for the about the first week. After that you get used to it but you could still smell it. Pretty nasty stuff.

I lived in a FEMA trailer for about 2 months, there was so much formaldehyde smell it would choke you for the about the first week. After that you get used to it but you could still smell it. Pretty nasty stuff.

What was formaldehyde doing in the trailer??? I just dont see how it was used in the construction of the trailer....

What was formaldehyde doing in the trailer??? I just dont see how it was used in the construction of the trailer....

I sure as hell don't know why, but it smelled like 7th grade science class when you had to dissect a frog, only about 3X stronger....I actually did have a slight headache from being there the first day or two. Someone told me a reason why, but I don't remember the explanation at the moment...

Formaldehyde... apply directly to your internal organs

I sure as hell don't know why, but it smelled like 7th grade science class when you had to dissect a frog, only about 3X stronger....I actually did have a slight headache from being there the first day or two. Someone told me a reason why, but I don't remember the explanation at the moment...

Holy dear GOD!!!!!!.... I am sorry you had to go thru that..... I just dont see where the chemical belongs in construction... I have done this labor my whole lfe and I have NEVER had to encounter this chemical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure that there is a logical explanition to this but I really would like to hear it.............

Holy good lord.. put your wife back as your avatar......

i guess they can white wash this too...

have the feds done anything right when it comes to this storm???
how about instead of cutting some checks via the "rebate", you use that money to fix what you screwed up???

There you go, blaming the Republicans again. Can't you see this is all a conspiracy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom