If you were in a survival situation, who would you rather have with you? (1 Viewer)

Who would you rather be with in a survival situation?

• Bear Grylls

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Les Stroud

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Bear Grylls or Les Stroud? Its a tough decision. In a fight it would be no contest, because Im sure we can all agree Bear would probably kill Les. Also, I know Bear had the controversy with his show because some of the stuff was staged while Les is really by himself on his show, but that doesnt mean Bear doesnt know what he is talking about. After much deliberation (well, actually a couple minutes while drunk) I have decided I have to go with Les. Bear drunk the liquid out of elephant poo, making him an extremely bad dude but I aint drinking no elephant poo. He'd have to come up with a better plan than that if we were surviving together, and I havnt seen Les drink out of any poo. Mostly coconuts, and while I hate coconut it sure beats poo.

I can find no flaw with that .

I choose myself because my pee tastes like maple syrup.

My choice depends on the survival location's proximity to a resort hotel.

In a survival situation, I'd just kill and eat whichever one I was with. I'll pick Les. He looks juicy and tender.

I bet your shower drain could use a healthy dose of Drain-O.

Nope, that is the great part. Tastes like maple syrup but still has the good for you properties of pee. Kind of like the urine version of splenda.

I choose myself because my pee tastes like maple syrup.
Postmortem.jpg

:covermyeyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom