If You'd Have Offered Me 6-2 At the Midpoint... (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
...before the season, I'd have said you're on glue- but I'd have taken it. This is as well as anyone could have possibly hoped for at the midpoint of the season, and every week we have new guys stepping up and making plays. I'm proud to be a Saints fan today.

Could not agree more. 6-2 is great!! This is better than anyone reasonable would have thought.

I thought 5-6 wins for the year would hve been good. They have already met my expectations for what I would hve been happy with before season started. Now I am expecting 10-11 and the playoffs. What a difference a coach and a QB mean to this team.

AR, that's actually what Payton was saying on Sirius this past MOnday. He said that was their goal - to win at least 3 each quarter.

2 down, 2 to go!

6-2...that's absolutlesy rediculous. I would expect better from a 3-13 team last year.

I agree after 9 weeks this team should be no less than 11-0. It's a crying shame the product they are putting out there on the field.

I agree after 9 weeks this team should be no less than 11-0. It's a crying shame the product they are putting out there on the field.

We should have totally killed the bye week, and we should have won on Sunday too when we played on Monday night. Jeez this team is underachieving.

and another thing

We should have totally killed the bye week, and we should have won on Sunday too when we played on Monday night. Jeez this team is underachieving.

Tecmo Reggie is underacheiving! Only half of his KR for touchdowns and only 4 td's on punt returns? come on Bo Jackson would laugh at that and then eat reggie for Brunch!

Tecmo Reggie is underacheiving! Only half of his KR for touchdowns and only 4 td's on punt returns? come on Bo Jackson would laugh at that and then eat reggie for Brunch!

I'm playing this with grossly transposed keys on a laptop... I'm controlling the directions with my right hand, and B & N function as my B & A buttons. I've been doing it like this for months, and it still trips me up. Let me get a USB controller worth anything, and Tecmo Reg will average 250 yards per touch.

Not to mention, the punters are freakin' beasts on the coverage on this game. Makes me wonder why they don't line up on defense sometimes. Heh...

I'm playing this with grossly transposed keys on a laptop... I'm controlling the directions with my right hand, and B & N function as my B & A buttons. I've been doing it like this for months, and it still trips me up. Let me get a USB controller worth anything, and Tecmo Reg will average 250 yards per touch.

Not to mention, the punters are freakin' beasts on the coverage on this game. Makes me wonder why they don't line up on defense sometimes. Heh...

Psssshaw. Excuses. Excuses. Tecmo Reggie has a $60 million dollar contract. He should be getting 300 yards per touch. End of Discussion!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom