If your free this afternoon quit (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
posting and bring you kids to the Hornets Game. Long time Saints Season ticket holder here, but we need to support the Hornets. Children under 12 accompanied by adult get in free! Children remember being brought to a Pro Game and the Hornets are a great team. Remember when you were young and your dad or mom took you to a Saints game how excited you were!

Show some Louisiana/Gulf Coast pride and support the Hornets.

i'll be going to the game. cuz we do NEED to support them

I don't mind if they stay...I hope they do.....they are not my priority like the Saints are....I think they are building a nice fan base this year that will pay off next season I will probably get tickets next year....Like I said I wish them well and watch their games. I just didn't agree with the idea that YOU NEED to go to the Hormets game today....nothing more....I think that is a statement that doesn't really take into account what some people here may be dealing with...

Just got my brothers 2 tickets to the game.

Wonder what kind of turn out they will have today. I wouldn't think to good.

Actually I do take that into account. But there are $10 seats available and you can bring your child for free if 12 or under. Parents always are looking for good value entertainment for their Children and I challenge you to find ANYTHING more affordable. You do need to be there for your Children if you have any. While you don't need to support the Hornets, why not do something positive for the area and give your child or a young person who you mentor a great memory at the same time....??????

Adieu as I am off to get ready and go to the game!

Actually I do take that into account. But there are $10 seats available and you can bring your child for free if 12 or under. Parents always are looking for good value entertainment for their Children and I challenge you to find ANYTHING more affordable. You do need to be there for your Children if you have any. While you don't need to support the Hornets, why not do something positive for the area and give your child or a young person who you mentor a great memory at the same time....??????

Adieu as I am off to get ready and go to the game!

um.. don't forget concession prices.. no kid wants to sit there and get nothing will everyone around them has stuff.

Arena Concession prices are no different from the dome's prices, for 10 buck's a ticket and your kids getting in free anyway you can get your kid a dag-on $2.50 pop-corn and 1.50 coke! WOW

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom