If you're a glutton for punishment: Mic'd Up from Saints/Bucs game (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score

Starts at 22:24 mark

Tough watch. Devin White talked a lot of trash, and backed it up. Bucs were very confident...good for them. There's a part after Tampa goes up 30-20 where Demario goes to Drew and says he believes in him. Powerful. Could have been legendary. Then Brees throws another pick. Crushing. šŸ˜­

Like I said, watching this certainly won't make anyone feel better if you're still down about the game. But if you wanna hear Brees mic'd up for his last game, then enjoy.

"Alvin!" In a tone of voice by Drew Brees that sounded like a man calling out for help prior to that INT.

Definitely going to assume Kamara did something he wasn't supposed to on that play.

Devin White kicked our butt
Feels like he punked us. I actually got mad at the team again watching him just trash talk us and then out-physical all our guys (there was one play however I recall from the game though where Burton cracked him pretty good). White came into the game as if they were the team who went 2-0 and he backed it up.

It's gotta be frustrating for our guys to always get punked out in January by now.

Last edited:
Feels like he punked us. I actually got mad at the team again watching him just trash talk us and then out-physical all our guys (there was one play however I recall from the game though where Burton cracked him pretty good). White came into the game as if they were the team who went 2-0 and he backed it up.

It's gotta be frustrating for our guys to always get punked out in January by now.
No way Iā€™m watching that...
Outside of a couple players I think we are mentally soft. And it shows in the playoffs.

No way Iā€™m watching that...
Outside of a couple players I think we are mentally soft. And it shows in the playoffs.
I mean NFL Films is going to pick and choose what they want to show and obviously they will highlight the winning player more so I want to give our team some benefit of the doubt (I can bet if they mic'd up Marshon or CGJ I'd feel a bit better) but yeah, watching it just makes it seem like one team clearly took it to another level and one team yet again just doesn't have what it takes to get over the hump.

Winston was fun to watch

We will see 45 vs 41 for a long time to come. Two gladiators at their positions.

He was spying kamara. Kicking butt happens when he doesn't have to worry about traffic,shedding blocks. It's part of the reason why those short passes ,screens struggle.

Alvin had 18 carries or 87 yards (4.7 yds per) its not as if White shut Kamara down. But hey he made plays out there and that helped them win the game. Good for him.. now he gets a trip to GB to get his teeth kicked in.

Alvin had 18 carries or 87 yards (4.7 yds per) its not as if White shut Kamara down. But hey he made plays out there and that helped them win the game. Good for him.. now he gets a trip to GB to get his teeth kicked in.
We shut Kamara down, thatā€™s why Iā€™m still mad and will be for a while. We killed ourselves and threw that game away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom