Iggles Fans... Worst ever. (1 Viewer)

BigFish_NJ

a Who Dat from NJ!!!
Reaction score
I have been to one iggles - Saints game in my lifetime that was in Philly... and that was enough. The Saints won that game 13-6 with Dalton Hilliard scoring the only TD. Real good defensive battle from sides. The problem was with the fans. I have never experienced that level of rudeness and disrespect for anyone standing within an earshot of these idiots. Including children! Now there are respectable iggles fans there as well, but unfortunately the idiots do prevail at this place.

The reason for this post is a recent comment from Jeremy Shockey:
TE Jeremy Shockey said he told his Saints teammates that they don't know what they are getting into when playing in Philadelphia. "Things get thrown at the bus going into the parking lot, little kids flipping you off, whatever you can imagine happens there. ... They loved to hate me," Shockey said.

My reason for NOT attending this sunday's game comes out of respect for my wife. She is also a fan. But I will not take her somewhere she is going to be disrespected unfairly because she is with me rooting for the visiting team. Not worth being arrested for some idiot saying something offensive or even having something thrown at us. For those who are going, be prepared and watch your back. Hopefully, you're with a group.

I would love to be there with my fellow Whodats, but going to this place just forces a more lucid decision for me. They are simply put... the worst ever.

Stay classy Philly.......

That's what they want. They don't want other fans invading their house. It's like the Redskins with their "gang" that makes it miserable for opposing fans who approach the stadium. NFC East thug-life.

I still have a special hatred for the Chicago fans after the way they acted during the 06 NFCCG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom