I'll be Gone for an Hour or Two. (1 Viewer)

If you could form a coherent sentence then maybe I'd listen to you!

If talking about my general posting M.O. I’ll blame the Plaques. ?

If alluding to my previous post alone, I’ll blame being up for 36 hours straight. Just discovered someone named Billie Ellish and I’m trying to figure out if I love her songs because I’m delirious or if I just really like her song Ocean Eyes. Lol

If inferring my General posting M.O. I’ll blame the Plaques. ?

If alluding to my previous post alone, I’ll blame being up for 36 hours straight. Just discovered someone named Billie Ellish and I’m trying to figure out if I love her songs because I’m delirious or if I just really like her song Ocean Eyes. Lol

I was referring to the REAL Humperdoo. Also, I didn't read the rest of that sentence because it may have offended me with you possibly liking her.

I was referring to the REAL Humperdoo. Also, I didn't read the rest of that sentence because it may have offended me with you possibly liking her.

Ahhhh. Duh! I’d have gotten that with proper sleep. ?
And it offends me too, but her voice on Ocean Eyes has me smitten. Not sure if temporary or not yet.

I’ve got more rabbit hole to go down to find out. Will I be able to before the Trazadone sings me a lullaby? That’s the question.

Attachments

• 2A81D5AB-E2B2-4294-91B1-3503B60ADF4E.jpeg
    2A81D5AB-E2B2-4294-91B1-3503B60ADF4E.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 4
Oh, and if this thread is not as random as I think it is I humbly apologize for this.

Attachments

• A75602D9-3CAB-4E0A-8C7D-6001B41C57DE.jpeg
    A75602D9-3CAB-4E0A-8C7D-6001B41C57DE.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom