I'll be Gone for an Hour or Two. (1 Viewer)

zeetes likes his pineapple

But that is just crazy talk

Not on a pizza
Or a calzone. I ordered a calzone from my local pizzeria a few weeks ago and apparently there were a lot of calzone orders that night and mine got mixed up with some disturbed person's. Seriously, who orders a calzone with nothing but pineapple and extra ricotta?

Or a calzone. I ordered a calzone from my local pizzeria a few weeks ago and apparently there were a lot of calzone orders that night and mine got mixed up with some disturbed person's. Seriously, who orders a calzone with nothing but pineapple and extra ricotta?

Some blasphemous heathen who thinks that cottage cheese and ricotta are interchangeable

Meth heads
Or is this a trick question?

zeetes likes his pineapple

But that is just crazy talk

Not on a pizza

It’s the best on pizza. That’s the only way I like it. Lol
What’s a calzone? Is that like a Capo? Sicilian mob reference or such?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom