I'll believe this when I see it. (1 Viewer)

I liked this years Madden unlike the previous couple years.

I mean they have the s**** ones too. Where is Under Siege or Blood Sport? Instead they have that god awfull movie that van dam did with Dennis Rodman. Talk about bad acting skillz.

Define "bad." Because to me, the worse they get, the more I seem to enjoy them.

Like that Van Damme movie where he played two guys - that was so money I can hardly describe it.

Just hearing you and Twenty talking about Seagal with a Russian accent makes me all tingly. I haven't seen that or even heard of it. I must check it out immediately.

Movies like that make me uncomfortable watching them. They are so bad I feel sorry for the actors. That's when I know I'm witnessing gold.

Define "bad." Because to me, the worse they get, the more I seem to enjoy them.

Like that Van Damme movie where he played two guys - that was so money I can hardly describe it.

+rep to this! I think it was called "Double Impact" or something close to that. JCVD really flexing his acting muscles playing long lost twins...ridiculous.

I remember my favorite scene had one of the twins drunk and raging while imagining the other twin banging the hot chick that was in the movie...FAN-EFFING-TASTIC!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SbnmkwI8qXc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SbnmkwI8qXc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I enjoy a good drama/thriller just as much as the next guy but sometimes you just wanna see a guy break a whiskey glass on some dudes face and finish it up with a incredible one liner. Not to mention JCVDs roundhouse kick from hell. I wouldnt wanna fight either of em.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom