I'll believe this when I see it. (1 Viewer)

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/7...-Promises-Innovative-New-Take-On-Madden-.html

Electronic Arts Promises "Innovative, New Take On Madden"

It looks like Madden NFL could be in for a shakeup in 2010. Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello told analysts today that his company is currently preparing an "innovative and new take on Madden" for release in fiscal year 2011 (which would dictate a release date before March 30, 2011).

Madden NFL is typically released every August.

Riccitiello's comment came during a conference call about the company's financial outlook.

It's been a tough year for Electronic Arts. The company has taken a beaten financially, punctuated by today's news that EA has revised its outlook for the end of its fiscal year.

What could be in store for Madden NFL, though? Time to speculate away.

So they are going to delay the release of the next Madden until after the next football season so they have time to fix it? Yeah, I'm with you Goose, I'll believe it when I see it.

I thought this year was supposed to be the innovative revamp of Madden.

i gave up on madden before they had exclusive rights.. nfl did an injustice to fans by agreeing to that.

Anyone catch that Seagal movie on netflix called Driven to kill? Dude has the worst Russian accent I have ever heard but I couldn't stop watching.

I found that Madden 09 had several upgrades over the last one I played, 2004. I expect the next Madden I play in 5 years to be revolutionary

2e3y0av.jpg

Anyone catch that Seagal movie on netflix called Driven to kill? Dude has the worst Russian accent I have ever heard but I couldn't stop watching.

I know exactly what movie you are talking about. Seagal's god-awful acting skills are really put on display in that movie. I was like you, it played on TV one day and I found myself about a half an hour in before I finally snapped out of the daze that Seagal puts me in.

I know exactly what movie you are talking about. Seagal's god-awful acting skills are really put on display in that movie. I was like you, it played on TV one day and I found myself about a half an hour in before I finally snapped out of the daze that Seagal puts me in.

Yea it's on netflix now and I like you was caught in the Seagal daze. For a moment he was my hero. Why does netflix on the 360 have so many seagal and van dam movies? I mean they have the s**** ones too. Where is Under Siege or Blood Sport? Instead they have that god awfull movie that van dam did with Dennis Rodman. Talk about bad acting skillz.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom