I'll call it now (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This Tiger football team is for real. It was easy to not get overly excited after watching them win in the first game. Now, against a top quality opponent on the road? The offense is the best that I can remember in a long time. Had the defense not been dropping like flies due to cramps and whatever else, then Texas doesn't score as much. And we've got a very good kicker. It's a shame that the rest of the teams ranked ahead of us had cupcake schedules (except for Clemson) and beat the hell out of their opponents. LSU deserves to move into the top 5, at least. I beat Saban has taken notice, though.

This was a win for LSU across the board. Confidence, 2 and 0 and recruiting. This was huge for recruiting. We now run a pro style offense. Burrow was unconscious. Oh and Chase is going to be playing on Sundays legit.

I reserved my enthusiasm after GS, but this game was the new offense coming out party. They NEVER took the foot off gas.

Loved it.

• 1Like
Reactions: You
This was a win for LSU across the board. Confidence, 2 and 0 and recruiting. This was huge for recruiting. We now run a pro style offense. Burrow was unconscious. Oh and Chase is going to be playing on Sundays legit.

I reserved my enthusiasm after GS, but this game was the new offense coming out party. They NEVER took the foot off gas.

Loved it.

Our weakness is on OL but it might not matter because we can get rid of the ball effectively.

To go into Texas and beat them is huge. That's a big recruiting territory and we owned it.
It sucks to be Tom Herman right now and that doesn't bother me one bit. He's a scumbag douche.
His wife deserves better.

1567920955342.png

Loved it.

Yep. With the exception of the small snafu of that tipped INT, Burrow absolutely killed it. We've been hearing year after year, "The offense will be improved" and they never delivered. Without a doubt, we've got ourselves an offense.

• 1Like
Reactions: You

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom