I'll take my crow raw with hot sauce please (Shanle) (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OK I'm convinced Shanle is a solid LB, and I hope he continues to play good solid football this season. I will leave him alone, and not say another ill word about his play.

That is all...

Signed: DeShon (Droopy)

Well said Droopy, now we just need the other 1,437 Shanle haters to follow your noble lead.

I gotta tell ya... I cheered like a MADMAN when he grabbed that int. All I could think was "there's gonna be some crow eating in the forums tonight!"

Well played on this post, in any case.. :)

OK I'm convinced Shanle is a solid LB, and I hope he continues to play good solid football this season. I will leave him alone, and not say another ill word about his play.

That is all...

Signed: DeShon (Droopy)

The way Scott is playing, next week we both will sing kumbaya....Shanle is a beast!! LOL!

I'll take my crow fried with ranch dressing. Shanle played well in both games.

EDIT: I mean The Shanle. Excuse me.

Suddenly Shanle's a ball hawk. Never had a interception before ( I don't think) and now one in each of the first two games.

:covri: @ Shanle trying to bring down Celek, but that INT showed a lot of skill. Im very happy with his play so far.

Who was it that accused me of being Shanle in another thread (it was in good fun).... Just glad to see he is finally getting some recognition. He's played really well and now in Greg Williams defense he is showing what he can really do.

Who was it that accused me of being Shanle in another thread (it was in good fun).... Just glad to see he is finally getting some recognition. He's played really well and now in Greg Williams defense he is showing what he can really do.

But you ARE Shanle... :hihi:

j/k bro

what a difference a coordinator who knows how to use your talent makes. The switch is what he needed and GW was smart enough to see that talent and where to place it.

Im glad Shanle is doing well and thriving in the new scheme, i never doubted that he was a good player

he was matched up on Brent Celek alot who is emerging as one of the better tight ends in the league. He is going to need practice since we go against Winslow and Gonzalez twice this year.

Where's Truck Man :)?

I'll be interested to see what holes some people can find in an 11 tackle, 1 INT performance... because you know it'll happen.

And for the record, I think Shanle has been playing at a pretty high level all along, but it is pretty nice to see him get his hands on some footballs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom