I'll take one for the team and be the bad guy (1 Viewer)

picnicwithfish

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
There were 22 Malcolm Jenkins threads.... Not only does this crash the sight but you force the mods to merge 20 threads. There is no prize for being the first to post a topic.

Flame away because I hurt your feelings. I know, I know..... Everyone has the right to post whatever. I'm just trying to help point out the congestion reason. ;)

Yet you felt the need to create this thread...

There were 22 Malcolm Jenkins threads.... Not only does this crash the sight but you force the mods to merge 20 threads. There is no prize for being the first to post a topic.

Flame away because I hurt your feelings. I know, I know..... Everyone has the right to post whatever. I'm just trying to help point out the congestion reason. ;)

Yet you felt the need to create this thread...

Personally, I would rather somebody see this thread and pause the next time a move is made, than see the site crash because 30 people all wanted to post that Jenkins was going to the Eagles all at the same time.:idunno: Maybe it's just me (and picnicwithfish lol).

The 12th of March shall be forever remembered as JenkinstoIgglespocalypse

I miss the "In before the first page" mega threads.

Seems like the Mega Threads have been replaced by Mega Merge threads.

Thank you. You are correct, it does slow the site down. When I got home from work and got on line, There was over 30 Jenkins threads and around 6 Byrd threads. Cleaned up now, so carry on.

it wasn't the posters' fault. The site was hiccuping and not showing the posts, then someone would post a thread announcing it. Once the smoke cleared, there were eleventy billion MJ threads.

Personally, I would rather somebody see this thread and pause the next time a move is made, than see the site crash because 30 people all wanted to post that Jenkins was going to the Eagles all at the same time.:idunno: Maybe it's just me (and picnicwithfish lol).

Same here. Remember, if you can't get in because the site has crashed, neither can we.

it wasn't the posters' fault. The site was hiccuping and not showing the posts, then someone would post a thread announcing it. Once the smoke cleared, there were eleventy billion MJ threads.

Correct. This was the cause of the Malcolm Jenkins threadgasm.

Well in all honesty....the site was kind of trashed with traffic.... so people probably could not see what was what.

And no I did not create one of those threads. :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom