I'm 40 (1 Viewer)

B Trusty

I'm just happy to be here
Reaction score
Yesterday was my 40th birthday. I feel blessed...even moreso..I feel just as youthful as ever, even if I don't have my 20-year old body anymore, lol...

How did you feel when you reached 40?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RjF93E4LjlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wil let you know in November.. I will be at Tiger Stadium watching an LSU game on the Saturday that I turn 40.. I still can't believe that I'll be hitting that big of a number, but luckily I'm not in terrible shape, most everything on my body still works and I'm at a pretty good place in life.. And whenever I start to feel a little like I'm getting old, I try to remember the words of an elderly lady I heard not long ago say that she "would love to be 40 again".. Kinda gives me some perspective.

Luckily I won't hit 40 without being super rich.

Also, every year beyond 21 has sucked, so I'm hoping I become super rich soon....

I wil let you know in November.. I will be at Tiger Stadium watching an LSU game on the Saturday that I turn 40.. I still can't believe that I'll be hitting that big of a number, but luckily I'm not in terrible shape most everything on my body still works, and I'm at a pretty good place in life.. And whenever I start to feel a little like I'm getting old, I try to remember the words of an elderly lady I heard not long ago say that she "would love to be 40 again".. Kinda gives me some perspective.

Most everything? Well ****, I best tap out to richness sooner than I thought....

GIFSoup

Yesterday was my 40th birthday. I feel blessed...even moreso..I feel just as youthful as ever, even if I don't have my 20-year old body anymore, lol...

How did you feel when you reached 40?

Well Happy Birthday.

40 is 7 years in the past for me, too much time to think back on. In 2 more years, I'll come back and relay how it felt to turn 50. :no:

I turn 48 on Monday. That's right, I've declared a national holiday for my Birthday this year so everyone can celebrate with me.

Go buy some reading glasses, you will be needing them soon.

40 is the new 30! I turned about 6 months ago. Amazed at how fast it came and went.

I still feel like I'm 25. Just a little bit smarter now.

Here's to 40 more good years.

:beerchug:

Go buy some reading glasses, you will be needing them soon.

Funny you say that. My mom worked for an eye doctor for about 25 years until she retired 2 years ago. She has always said that when you turn 45, your eyes begin to go.

Sure as a bear poops in the woods, when I hit 45 I was visiting the local Walgreens for a pair of cheaters. 2 years later, when my wife hit 45, she was in the same boat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom