I'm a little nervous. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
All of the guys on Inside the NFL picked us to win this week. I still think we will win but am concerned.

I think coach has the guys in the right frame of mind. I am sure that they will be extremely focused as usual.

Every week should make you nervous. It's the NFL. Anybody can beat anyone. I know it makes me nervous.

BEING NERVOUS IS GOOD,means you care,we have a good team, we won't go down with out a, knock down ,drag out fight ,this team will fight to the very last second, I love it.

i guess we wil see how Payton handles his first bye week as a head coach..

we know Billick has done this several times, although i'm not sure of his record coming off a bye. Personally i don't thin Payton will have any troubles keeping the guys focused, and if any of them are still mentally on vacation, the crowd should snap them back to reality pretty quick

No, that doesn't make me nervous...

even Collinsworth and Carter picked us?

Oh OK, yea, I guess I am nervous because those talking heads don't really do any research, they just run their pie-holes.

i haven't been nervous before games for quite a few years. it actually feels good to get that feeling back. you know i only get that way when i know we truly have a good team. you can have 53 great players and still have a bad team. this year we actually have a great team even if the players aren't the best in the league.

Yep they had a rundown of a few games including Saints, then said in these games they liked the home teams for all of them.

I don't think many people think we will go 15-1 (including me). That means we will drop a game here and there for whatever reason. The only thing I hope for is that we are competitive in our losses. FWIW....I originally predicted 10-6......Now I'm thinking 11-5 or 12-4 is possible. WOW!

Relax.... Saints 21-10 with the Ravens scoring a meaningless TD at the end... It's in the bag...Start worrying about Tampa bay caus I got this one for ya........

i guess we wil see how Payton handles his first bye week as a head coach..

we know Billick has done this several times, although i'm not sure of his record coming off a bye. Personally i don't thin Payton will have any troubles keeping the guys focused, and if any of them are still mentally on vacation, the crowd should snap them back to reality pretty quick

Ravens

96 W, 97 L, 98 L, 99 L, 00 W, 01 L, 02 W, 03 W, 04 W, 05 W, 06 L.

At present he is 6-4 after bye week with the Ravens.

Counting the loss on this sunday his record will be 6-5.

BEING NERVOUS IS GOOD,means you care,we have a good team, we won't go down with out a, knock down ,drag out fight ,this team will fight to the very last second, I love it.

I agree...It also means that unlike last year we have a chance to win this game. We wouldn't have been nervous last year playing against Baltimore, many of us would have probably assumed that it was a loss. That's not to say we wouldn't have been supporting the team...just the opposite...the members of this Board tend to support the Saints through thick and thin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom