I'm addicted to a new iPhone game. Again. (1 Viewer)

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
First it was Fieldrunners. Then Peggle.

Now, it's Fling. This was free yesterday; it said limited time only so it might still be free, I dunno.

But it's downright evil how addictive this is. It starts easy, then twists your brain up like a tiny little weiner package.

is that the one where you throw the paper in the trash can? that game is simple yet fun

is that the one where you throw the paper in the trash can? that game is simple yet fun

No, that's Paper Toss. I messed around with that for a while, but it's got issues. It's too easy on Easy difficulty, and the physics get all borked on Medium and Hard. It's a cool idea, but it's poorly executed.

Flip is the one where you have to knock fuzzy little furballs off the screen by crashing them into one another. There are rules for how you can move them on the board. It's a puzzle game.

its still free as of right now. ill try it out in the morning during class(when i get my ipod app time in)
for me, the wheel of fortune game is my addiction. worth the 5 bucks(or 4?) and then some

Field Runners is terribly addicitve.

F.A.S.T. is a great game @ .99

I am going to have to try this one. The I-phone really does have great games. I think it can be considedred a legit mobile gaming platform.

The games are the only thing that made it hard for me to get rid of my iphone.

I just tried to download it. Got the following message:

"this game is being modified, please try again later"

I'm guessing it won't be FREE soon..

I just tried to download it. Got the following message:

"this game is being modified, please try again later"

I'm guessing it won't be FREE soon..

same here..

I will download and try anygame that promises to be free for a limited time...aka Rag Doll Kung Fu

Now I'm addicted to seeing if it's available. Apparently I am easily amused.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom