I'm Assuming Sean Payton Must Have Seen Something In Joint Practices With NE? (1 Viewer)

HogsNSaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Michael Hoowanamanui must have really done something special in joint practices for SP to give up Hicks..

Or: hicks isn't very good. He's on the last year of his contract and they are not planning to resign him. At least we got something for him. People on this forum overvalue our players by a large margin. There is a reason our defense is so bad. This is not a great loss to us.

I'm sure Payton saw the TE rake the Saints LB corps the same way Watson did in camp. The way many were talking about Watson and throwing superlatives his way many were thinking he would fill at least some of the void left by Graham when in fact he was only highlighting a major issue at LB in being unable to cover TEs.

At least it won't allow the FO to sign Hicks to an overpaid contract...

I have a strange feeling that Bill Belichick cheated the Saints to get the best of this deal.

Michael Hoowanamanui must have really done something special in joint practices for SP to give up Hicks..

There are likely street free agent TEs that are better than this scrub. He is nothing special. He was either the 3rd or 4th stringer in NE.

I wish Hicks the best andni have no doubt that he'll perform in New England, but he wasn't doing **** in NOLA so all he did was eat up a spot on the roster. The Saints are better off with someone that produces, no matter how much talent Hicks has or how well he does with the Pats.

This move is a joke! Anyone who thinks this is a good deal for us is high, we just gave the Pats Akiem Hicks.......for nothing. A no name 4th string TE! I mean.... Are u guys serious? Joint Practices?! Payton did his boy a favor. That's all there is to it. Anyone who believes otherwise is in denial. I'm sorry.....

anyone remember the johnathan sullivan swap with them for some no-name on their roster? it was basically a sucky player for a sucky player swap. neither did any better after the trade.

I doubt he even saw the guy practice. Like I said in the other thread. We have seen these two organizations do this before. Hey Bill...I got this lame DL that maybe you can use. Got any TE's that you don't want? Yeah Sean...got this one guy who got hurt and really hasn't done much. Wanna swap and see what happens? Sure Bill. OK sounds good...see ya.

Neither one of these clowns will be in the league in a year. One dead weight player for another.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom