I'm calling it now - Brees MVP for 2013 (1 Viewer)

At every home game after TD start a MVP chant. Get the message across to the media. It worked for Kobe in the NBA. Otherwise going to have to rely on Roger.

Didn't really work in 2011 when the Dome was constantly chanting MVP every game.

Brees has to throw 10 fewer INT's to be named MVP.

Very few of us are willing to admit that Brees throws far too many INT's and some of them are head scratchers.

Very few of us are willing to admit that Brees throws far too many INT's and some of them are head scratchers.

All QB's throw picks when they are too busy throwing it 40-60 times a game and not running the ball. That was the problem with the picks in 2010 and that seems to be the problem with all the games where he throws 2 or more picks. Normally when he's throwing picks left and right, our running game is crap.

All QB's throw picks when they are too busy throwing it 40-60 times a game and not running the ball. That was the problem with the picks in 2010 and that seems to be the problem with all the games where he throws 2 or more picks. Normally when he's throwing picks left and right, our running game is crap.

Aaron Rogers threw the ball over 500 times during his MVP season and only throw 6 INT's

Tom Brady threw the ball over 570 times during his MVP season and only threw 8 INT's

Both of those QB's didn't have a running game.

I remember when I worked at the Navy exchange in Algiers, My supervisor took off sick, so they divided her workload between me and other supervisors who weren't as sharp as her. While everyone was convinced I could get it done without her since I was her lead in the department, I was use to her catching my back if I stumbled. I did a decent job that week but made some uncharacteristic mistakes that I probably wouldn't have if she were there. If you have a good boss, that makes you better every day, stuff just doesn't seem right when they aren't around......................But, I didn't have $100,000,000 either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom