I'm changing my traditon (1 Viewer)

Change is good and sometimes hard.

I have a deuce jersey I bought the day before the MNF game when he tore his ACL in 2007 (if i remember correctly). I put it away and didnt wear again until this year.

Some friends came up to visit me in Nashville for the LSU game and that Sunday we decided to go find a good place to watch the Saints game and I wanted to represent with all the Louisianians in town. It took me a few minutes to shake the feeling I got last time I wore it. Then, we beat the Seahawks and had a great time watching with a bunch of Louisianians and LSU fans. I've worn it two other times since, trying to save it for the big games. We won each time.

I'll be wearing it for Thanksgiving back in LA and hoping we defeat those pesky Falcons.

I usually wear my Shockey jersey on Saints game days.

Last week's debacle made me feel the urge to change that tradition.

Breaking out the old, cheap ($10 at Wal-Mart), ugly and ragged out Marques Colston jersey to break the bad feelings from last week’s game!!! WHO DAT!!!

FB_IMG_1574010798873.jpg

Almost...

you gotta take it one more step ala:

1574033486215.png

Today I didn’t wear a jersey, however next week, I don’t think the people at the Superdome will approve of my attire if I wear the same thing. I’ll more than likely end up on a list...

? ?
You can always sell/donate your ticket and take one of the team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom