I'm coming out this W/E and flat saying we WIN against the Bengals in OUR DOME!!! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
I KNOW the fans will be/ MUST BE into it fully and it will be good to have Horn back on the field too!

IMHO, it is my feeling that Reggie Bush and DEUCE and the Coacing staff in general get bakc into a full RUSHING Offense with Drew teraring the Bengals defesnse up whenever he wants to!

Our Defense did well against the Steelers except for those two long runs by WP and IMHO, that was due to the Secondary not defending the run as they should by closing off the corners. Let's see if that's true or am I imagining things. The field position and the turnovers (along with the secondary I had to look up to see who they were (Groce???) PLEASE GOD ! Give me back my Freddie Mac and somehow let Craft become an NFL player!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow you cut it, I say this game we win more easily than we have all year!

Great to have the boys back in our stadium and letting our fans do some of the work they need to do!!!!!!!!

I sure hope there is a huge push on for huge fan support and fan vocalization! I KNOW we can get into Carson's head and I also KNOW Stoutmire can Wrack the snnot out of Chad Johnson and should at the first chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!It woulnd't hur to have MM hit him hard like he can too!!!!!!!!!! Take these prima donna WR's of the Bengals and bring them to their knees!!!!!!!!!!! Sack Palmer five or six times too and things will get interesting as well!
!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel good about this game too....Drew was throwing the ball the best he has all season against the Steelers. A very tight spiral and that ball was flying everywhere.

Drew will not allow the team to lose this one. I'm looking for him to have a near perfect game.....and that opens open the running game.

:)

Cincy's D is worst than ours. We'll put up BIG numbers again this week. I expect the D and ST's WILL play better this game.

We'll win 42 - 28.

Sorry, I don't agree. I really don't see us stopping their WR's much less Rudi Johnson, and if we can't get to Rothlisburger we won't get to Palmer either and Palmer is a much better QB than Rothlisburger.

>>I'm coming out this W/E

Good for you Dr. D. I know you've always been a little different, but you're a pretty good poster most of the time. I guess this week was as good as any, huh?

:hihi:

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom