I'm Craving a 40-Burger with a side of Fins (1 Viewer)

Yep...and wash that 40 burger down with a nice barqs root beer.

Refreshing!

Not sure we'll get enough posessions for a 40-burger.

For some reason the wildcat will be the only thing that keeps our Def off its game because it attacks what we..... wait a min....we do stop the run well.... oh well there is my .02....i just think this will be like the bills game until we get some help from a miami mistake then its off to the races

Not sure we'll get enough posessions for a 40-burger.
maybe sharper can get 14 , then we only need a 26 burger:smilielol:

but yeah, i agree, i think this will be a lot like the jets game (relatively low scoring)

mmmmmmmmm Burger........

22ng560734059.jpg

I'm partial to fish and chips ... but I'll take a 40-burger as well. Speaking of fish and chips, is the Geico gecko really British or is that an Australian accent? Inquiring minds want to know.

How many think we will put up a 40-Burger against the Fins?

Not likely, we're ripe to get our butts handed to us.

These guys are the top rated rushing O in the league, and the coaches are beating it into them down here that they must win this. They have NYJ and NE on the road next, and are digging in big time to get back in the chase before that.

This is serious stuff, and we won't likely get 40.

They willl slow this down, big time. Trust me.

Lets keep our heads on straight, and stop or slow the rush attack.

Then we are in it.

ddd

Lets keep our heads on straight, and stop or slow the rush attack.

Then we are in it.

ddd

The idea that we must stop or slow their rushing attack, as opposed to them having to stop the best offense in the league, is silly to me.

We can beat them by 3 scores without stopping their running attack (stopping is of course relative). It all depends on how they do on D.

The idea that we must stop or slow their rushing attack, as opposed to them having to stop the best offense in the league, is silly to me.

We can beat them by 3 scores without stopping their running attack (stopping is of course relative). It all depends on how they do on D.

No doubt.

They lead the league in time of posession, and in rushing offense. Those things are related.

I live in S Fla, and have a feel. The Dolphins believe if they can run and dominate the time, they will win.

Wrong? Maybe it won't matter.

But we need to 'stop or slow their rushing attack', or they'll be in this,

ddd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom