Im disappointed in the hornets (1 Viewer)

I've run into CP3 before randomly in Canal Place, and several other people I know have run into him around town, and he's never been anything less than accommodating and super-nice. So I'm going for either a) he really didnt have time and had to be somewhere, or b) the source of this rumor took something out of context or is exaggerating what happened becaue theyre upset CP3 didnt sign 201 autographs instead of 200.

What she said surprised the hell out of me too. I consider myself to be one of his biggest fans. I found it hard to believe. I still think he probably just had a bad day. He was getting pretty frustrated in practice.

On another note, Bobby Brown, the new pickup from Minnesota was lighting it up. He's gonna be great off the bench.

so why are you disappointed in all the Hornets?

He said she said. Ive seen CP3 walk into ruths chris to eat, go into the kitchen while his food was getting cold, and sign autographs for everyone in the kitchen. So your friend is probably a Liar. He does more than any athelete in New Orleans for the community, and spends alot of his time and money in New Orleans.

Your friend is trying to cause trouble.

They all just walked away... CP3 is only one that was overheard saying something. Didn't want to single him out in the thread title.

He said she said. Ive seen CP3 walk into ruths chris to eat, go into the kitchen while his food was getting cold, and sign autographs for everyone in the kitchen. So your friend is probably a Liar. He does more than any athelete in New Orleans for the community, and spends alot of his time and money in New Orleans.

Your friend is trying to cause trouble.

I respect what you're saying and if anything, I started this thread to be reassured of what a good guy he is. But my friend is not a liar. She was there because of her boyfriend, has no clue who 90% of the team is and had no reason to lie about it.

Because we pay their salaries.

When it comes down to it, we all pay one another's salaries. But not all of us are expected to hang out after work every day and sign autographs and hold conversations with complete strangers.

no ****, sherlock....that wasn't my point

fans buy tickets and merchandise.....owners pay salaries

you aren't entitled to an autograph because you went to a game and bought a jersey

so I'm not entitled to drive the interstate because I don't directly pay for it, a politician does.

But, yes, a player does not have to hang around for an autograph, but it would be nice.

I heard from my dream-friend that CP3 picks fights with drifters and throws kittens out of his vehicle on Causeway. But, it could just all be hearsay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom