I'm done, bye! (1 Viewer)

I gave it two weeks after the NFC championship game and I'm done with the NFL. I love the players but feel sorry for the "dream" they've been fed. So long everyone!

Either you're a tin hat conspiracy type, or you're ahead of the curve.

At this point, I can't rule out either.

You need to reconsider, just in case you're wrong. No use depriving yourself of watching all that great talent. You CAN watch the NFL without supporting their sponsors. Just DVR the game, and zip through the commercials. They HATE that.

Bro just pull a me and dont post for a year but still check in constantly.

Win win, people think you left and are a man of your word, but you really keep lurking and stay up to date without the headache of keeping up appearances.

If it works for you, God bless.

I’m not in NOLA (for a little over 14 years), most weeks it’s just me and my wife watching the games (she’s usually doing stuff while the game is on) and I’m paying for SundayTicket. However, the SAINTS are ingrained IN ME! I try desperately to hold on to every little piece of home that I can...like my quote, “I know what it means...”❤⚜?

I can’t speak for the op but I’ve been a Saints fan the majority of my life. I am 55 and was born in 1963. Yes I’m old. I have been a Saints fan almost from day 1. There is no way I’m giving up on this team. I was a fan during the Archie days, the Bum Phillips days, right on through the Bobby and Aaron and both Billy Joe’s. If you jump ship now then you weren’t a fan to begin with.

Bull!

I am 60 and have been a fan since day 1. I will always be a fan of the Saints. What I cannot abide by is the clear bias and blatantly bad calls that should not happen, especially given what happened during the NFCCG in January. It's a hard decision, I feel sorry for our boys. They've worked hard, it isn't their fault. I'm not giving up on them, I am giving up on the system in which they must play.

So check yourself before you start flinging the fairweather fan crud.

Bull!

I am 60 and have been a fan since day 1. I will always be a fan of the Saints. What I cannot abide by is the clear bias and blatantly bad calls that should not happen, especially given what happened during the NFCCG in January. It's a hard decision, I feel sorry for our boys. They've worked hard, it isn't their fault. I'm not giving up on them, I am giving up on the system in which they must play.

So check yourself before you start flinging the fairweather fan crud.
Then you’re old enough to remember the bad calls we used to get when we played the 49ers. Those calls were every bit as bad or worse than what happened yesterday. Now the no call in the NFCG was the worse I’ve ever seen.

Baloney, I havent been a fan as long as you but I have been a fan since Bum came to town. I watched the Saints beat the Jets in the Meadowlands, I was there in the snow when Sam Mills ran a handoff in for a TD. I watched them beat Favre in the dome when he was a Packer. Im not one of those fair weather fans that wants to bash on AB. I wont stop being a Saints fan, but I stopped spending anytime watching the NFL when I could be doing anything else worth doing.
Then I guess you remember this

10CDBDBD-6589-4AAA-8F3B-F6F64B812BC8.jpeg

That pic was when Thomas got knocked out in the playoffs. There was no call on that either. But I didn’t quit on this team. Sure the league as a whole sucks. But that doesn’t mean this teams fans have to.

I am just about done myself with no repercussions for the Officials making error after error.... I was almost set to buy my first tickets to the Superdome vs the Colts yesterday.... but not sure I want to give the NFL any of my money.... been a long run now probably first became a fan when I realized we had our own team in Louisiana back in 1986.... putting my first trip to the superdome on hold for now..... probably only incentive I would have is to see Brees play in the Superdome before he retires....

I gave it two weeks after the NFC championship game and I'm done with the NFL. I love the players but feel sorry for the "dream" they've been fed. So long everyone!

Loooove the guy that feels compelled to come to the board to tell everyone he’s not guna follow the team... ??‍♂️

Then you’re old enough to remember the bad calls we used to get when we played the 49ers. Those calls were every bit as bad or worse than what happened yesterday. Now the no call in the NFCG was the worse I’ve ever seen.

I have seen 'em come and I have seen 'em go. Just because I am old enough to remember fuels the flame even more. The NFL is the problem, not the team. I am sad the Saints have to play in such a broken and possibly corrupt system.

I have more respect for people who actually quit the NFL than for those of us who keep watching no matter how corrupt the NFL is. We sheep are the reason the corruption continues.
I still watch the Saints, but I quit watching other games all together about two seasons ago. I am addicted to Saints since way back in the day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom