I'm done... (1 Viewer)

I was there too champ. This isn’t about being fair weather. It’s about the league being unwatchable.

But congrats on being so die hard.
Not sure if this is a dig on me or not. Don't need your congratulations. I'm not looking for points. Was just responding to milkmans post. Tackles are flags. Blocks are flags. In the late 90's when i played ball "earhole blocks" were something that got a star on your helmet. The game is becoming unrecognizable.

Man the game plan gonna have to change. Just that quick how things can change. Well. Plan for Seattle and hime for Dallas. Maybe can come out 2and 2 somehow

Can't blame you. We aren't going to be allowed to win in this league.

All Teddy knows how to do is throw 15 yard passes up the middle. No check downs, no throwing deep. In other words, Aaron Brooks 2.0.

I'm canceling my season tickets after this year. I don't believe what I'm watching is legitimate sports. It actually ruins my memory of the Saints Super Bowl. The worst thing that ever happened to me is not disappointment, but that I don't even care any more because I don't believe it's legit.

Fly to Seattle for a week. Bruh didnt even score a freaking TD:help-sos-sos-29402:. This is gone be tough. Guess have to wait to see how long Brees out

I’m gonna keep watching it but I’m gonna treat it like a TV show which is basically all it is. A staged and scripted TV show. For entertainment purposes only. Today’s episode wasn’t very entertaining though

Does anyone know how to delete an account on Saintsreport.com? I can't find it in the help or account settings.

Thanks in advance

It isnt like Bridgwater has gotten help. Tons of penalties, bad protection, and dropped passes. Not defending Teddy, but when your QB goes down the rest of the offense needs to up their game to help the backup and they havent. Not sure how well we would be doing with Brees in if this is all he would get from the other guys
Yeah I agree. Defense came to play. Oline was getting whipped all game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom