I'm encouraged (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I really believe Saints are in the 2nd year of a 3 year rebuild. They've been competitive in both games despite a number of key injuries on defense. The hope is we get all of those back in good health next year, along with a good off season at G and DE/OLB. We will then be set on D for the foreseeable future and if Drew can stay healthy 2017 and 2018 will be opportunities to go deep in playoffs again.
Remember as you watch this year, we are building for success and revel in good performances from young players especially on defense.

If this team was healthy on defense, they would be very good. Rankins out, ellerbe out, ALL 3 STARTING CORNERS OUT...this was suppose to be breaux, pj, k wilson.

I just hope the rebuild continues with good drafting and prudent Free agent signings and no more Browners, Spillers, Fleeners and Byrds.

Get Robertsons, Kuhns, Moores, Fairleys instead

I keep hearing the word "rebuilding" but how exactly are we doing this? Loomis is constantly signing underperforming FAs to ****** contracts and we have a big mix of veterans and young players. I think we are more of a mess

I am very encouraged as well. The defense did not allow a TD yesterday against a very good and talented Giants offense. Considering how under manned they were, that was impressive. I see youth across the team that will continue to develop and with the available $ the team has going forward they use that towards targeted FA signings and keeping our own players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom