I'm getting nervous that there's no ***Official 49ers @ Saints Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

True, yall didn't have your MLBers there, as well as Cook.

We lost most of our secondary late in the game, but yall were moving the ball early in the game as well.... I don't think Tartt would have made THAT big of a difference. He might have prevented that first TD... but Sean had a great gameplan. He just outcoached himself as well, this game. We're going to have to find a better way to be ready for next game.

We had some bad injuries this game... might have lost our starting Center for the season...dude has been great, especially since we've had horrible Centers for a while now and know how important that position is.
Yeah, I forgot about y'all center, Tart, and Sherman was gimpie. I also forgot about out starting FB. Overall, it was an entertaining and classy game on both sides. Glad to see know stupid taunting from either side.

At this point I honestly think we have a better chance on the road, the dome advantage is blown way out of proportion regardless of how well the crowd brings out. Players simply still fail to execute.
I agree.

This team needs to be pinned against a wall forced to fight. No luxury at all...they can't relax at all it seems

Hence why they were so solid when drew was out.

Yeah I get it. I’m just tired of seeing the same story play out.

I feel ya, but, 10-3 and still a decent shot at getting a first round bye. It's not a bad story. Frustrating way to lose a game, but maybe we get another crack at them in the post season. Big picture, we're far from out of contention.

I know. But both the Packers and Vikings are Jeckylls and Hydes. Never know which teams will show up. Right now, we need to win out and hope for a couple of losses by the 9ers. If not, the best we can do is set eyes on the 2nd seed. Who knows, the 9ers could lose in the divisional round, and we still host the NFCCG. The bottom line overall though is that we just don't wanna have to play that extra game in the wildcard.

I hear you. I want to play for that 2nd seed. If we luck into the 1st, fine, but we need that second seed more. If we get the 2 seed, it guarantees that we won't see the 9ers again until the NFCCG. Would love nothing more than to pay them back for 2011.

Because you don't want the #1 seed to go to teams like Seattle or Green Bay. Would rather play in a dome (New Orleans/Minnesota) or maybe San Francisco in January weather.

Agreed. Tbh, I'd rather play the Vikings in their place than anywhere else. Indoors, payback for their miracle in 2017 and wouldn't have to go to the west coast.

We had to go for 2 to try to get a field goal lead. If we had just kicked the XP instead and made it 14-7 then the last 2-pt. attempt doesn't happen because we'd only need an XP to get that FG lead. Think about what you're saying.

Let me think.... ok... no, still, they scored 48 points in the dome.

Do you lack the mental capacity to realize we'd have been tied up at 48 by only having to kick two extra points instead of being forced into that second 2-pt. attempt at the end of the game due to the earlier failed try? By all means, keep being daft, it's amusing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom