I'm getting nervous that there's no ***Official 49ers @ Saints Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Who dat to one, WHO DAT! to all!
I've got anchovies and Ritz crackers, sweetened iced tea, big screen hi-def TV and you guys on SR.com speed dial. Fox 8 Live Tailgate is cranking up. Talk to me, Juan Kinkaid. HOOORAY!

This is about the least confidence I’ve felt regarding a saints game all season

I think the 49ers are very strong team from top the bottom and their strengths exists where our biggest weaknesses exists.

On offense the 49ers are extremely athletic at the running back and tight ends position. I think our weakness on defense is guarding a legit TE and defending Mis-direction running plays on the edge.

The 49ers may have the best front 7 in football and on offense our intermediate passing game is very suspect. For us to win this game we are going to have to control the time of possession, run the ball , and create a turnover or two on defense. A couple big plays on special teams won’t hurt either.

This is about the least confidence I’ve felt regarding a saints game all season

I think the 49ers are very strong team from top the bottom and their strengths exists where our biggest weaknesses exists.

On offense the 49ers are extremely athletic at the running back and tight ends position. I think our weakness on defense is guarding a legit TE and defending Mis-direction running plays on the edge.

The 49ers may have the best front 7 in football and on offense our intermediate passing game is very suspect. For us to win this game we are going to have to control the time of possession, run the ball , and create a turnover or two on defense. A couple big plays on special teams won’t hurt either.
I guess this is why they actually play the games rather than just read the stats.

Anyone have the over/under on the amount of penalties against the Saints? Seems to be the safer bet today. Lol!

Anyone have the over/under on the amount of penalties against the Saints? Seems to be the safer bet today. Lol!

I don't need to see the number to take the over. 5? Over. 10? Over. 37? Over.

I expect one of the refs to throw out his arm with how overenthusiastic they'll be tossing flags against the Saints. The ref that threw the flag on Carolina's missed field goal at the end of the game threw the flag like he was personally going to win the game by throwing the flag.

I sense a little more intensity in the pregame huddle they just had. They’re ready.

This is going to get real. We are opposite of a team that will not allow us to be anything short of our best.

Let’s GO!!!!

We're still on page 1? Where is everyone? Come on, everyone: STEP IT UP!

WHO DAT?! WHODAT?! WHO DAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS?!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom